Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Remote Terminal 1.1.1 now available


This version fixes a critical bug in Remote Terminal 1.1.0 which made every attempt to use SSH PrivateKey authentication impossible.

The SSH PrivateKey authentication was broken as a result of the complete refactoring of the internal Connection/Terminal/Screen infrastructure, which was necessary for the multiple simultaneous connections feature. Furthermore, I did not test this particular authentication method before releasing the update.
I just hope that there aren't many who have already installed the last update and for those who did, please accept my apology. Hopefully, the release of a bugfix less than 24 hours after the first user reported the problem to me counts for something.

Remote Terminal development is now back on track and I'm planning to release the next update some time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment