With that out of the way, let's take a look at the detailed changes in this update:
Optimized for Windows 8.1
- Smooth app resizing, like other native Windows 8.1 apps
- I also increased the supported minimum width from 320 px to 500 px, which is the new default value for Windows 8.1. In my opinion, 320 px width wasn't very useful for a terminal anyway.
- Some small UI adjustments leveraging new Windows 8.1 UI controls e.g. the Fonts and Colors settings flyout, the password input on the Private Key Agent page, ...
- The bottom AppBar on the start page of the app now has a compact view when the app size is too narrow to display the full AppBar
- Small changes in some of the text styles of UI elements
- You may also note small improvements in startup time and general performance
- Enabled Alt+Shift+[letter] key combinations
- fixed a possible problem where the terminal moves out of the visible area of the screen when using the virtual on-screen keyboard
- The Private Keys and the Private Key Agent buttons in the AppBar of the start page were moved to the left, the Private Key Agent button also got a new icon to distinguish it from the Private Keys button in the compact view
Thanks for all the feedback and your continued support!